Welcome to IELTS Tutor
Whether you're applying for your dream university or have a job opportunity with English language requirements, you'll need to achieve a target score on your IELTS exam and that's where IELTS Tutor comes in.
IELTS Tutor is unlike any other online IELTS preparation course; Most online IELTS prep courses provide you with IELTS practice questions and generic studying tips, so what makes IELTS Tutor different is its unique, state of the art studying system complete with IELTS lessons, practice questions, simulation tests, speaking and writing reviews, and help from professional IELTS instructors.
Well...first of all, you can practice with over 1000 IELTS practice questions anytime and anywhere. Secondly, the IELTS measures your English abilities in reading, listening, speaking, and writing, so our experienced IELTS teachers developed a learning plan that includes lessons not just for preparing you for IELTS, but to improve your English abilities, as well. Finally, we know how difficult and time consuming it can be to figure out what IELTS practice questions to study and when, so we developed a road map that guides you through all stages of mastering the IELTS starting with beginner lessons and progressing to more advanced learning material.
But to show you we're serious, here is a more in-depth look at IELTS Tutor.
- Basic lessons: Basic lessons systematically teach you everything you need to know to ace the IELTS test: all the basic skills you'll be tested on, the many proven techniques for handling IELTS-specific question types, and strategies that can maximize your overall performance on the test.
- Advanced lessons: Advanced lessons offer IELTS drills and in-depth teaching of vocabulary and English phrases that'll help you improve your English and apply what you learned to your IELTS exam no matter the IELTS section.
- Categorized lessons and 1000s of IELTS practice questions: Your Lessons and IELTS practice questions are categorized into different categories, allowing you to study all related material in one centralized place. This also helps make reviewing your work much easier.
- A complete road map: The road map is an all-in-one program allowing you to learn at your own pace, wherever you are, and analyze your progress at every stage.
- IELTS vocabulary: In-depth explanations of common vocabulary found in IELTS.
- A real-time tracking and analysis tool: A tool that tracks and displays your progress on an easy to read graph, and determines what reading and listening question types you're struggling with offering helpful suggestions
WARNING: Although we intended to help prepare our students for IELTS, due to the materials, lessons, and guidance included, all our students have experienced a massive improvement in their English abilities. We hope improving your English is something you can live with.
In order to ask them questions, you can go directly to the "Ask-An-Instructor" page to ask your question, but we recommend you use the nice red Ask An instructor button found at the top-right corner in the blue bar.
A quick word about asking questions: questions asked to our instructors should only be academic related. All technical questions should be emailed to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You've completed the lesson: Welcome to IELTS Tutor
What would you like to do next?
I want to select a different lesson.