access accessible adapt advance advantage advantageous affect agricultural alternative anticipate benefit broaden cause characteristic characterize classification common conduct consequence considerable consistently consume consumer contribute contribution credential crucial currency custom decrease delighted demand designate deterioration determined discrimination distinctive distinguish dramatic electric emergency emphasize endure enroll environmental equivalent estimate evolve expenditure expense experience factor fluctuate fulfill gradually harbor harmful hazardous highlight impact increase indicate indication inflation influence influential insure internal investigation justification justify monument narrow oblige occupation occur origin particular poll pollute popularity practical practically premise profitability prompt receptive redundant reject remarkable repetitive resemble satisfy scenery selective shift significant slump spacious staple streamline suitable systematic tremendous triumph vaccination varied variety various yield effect alter reason differ different distinct emerge harm hazard
1. People who arrive more than 30 minutes ______ the opera begins should wait in the lobby until the doors to the main hall are opened.
2. First-class seats ______ with a fully reclining seat, workstation, TV, and a global telephone for the convenience of Turkey Airline's passengers.
3. Attendees of the conference who wish to stay near the venue are ______ to book their hotel early.
4. The computer systems ______ are affordable for a Fortune 500 company will not be affordable for a small company.
5. Sky Tower ______ the AW building is going to house the new regional office of Jacob and Associates.
6. Over one-third of the survey participants ______ the city's garbage collection fees too high.