1. People who arrive more than 30 minutes ______ the opera begins should wait in the lobby until the doors to the main hall are opened.
2. First-class seats ______ with a fully reclining seat, workstation, TV, and a global telephone for the convenience of Turkey Airline's passengers.
3. Attendees of the conference who wish to stay near the venue are ______ to book their hotel early.
4. The computer systems ______ are affordable for a Fortune 500 company will not be affordable for a small company.
5. Sky Tower ______ the AW building is going to house the new regional office of Jacob and Associates.
6. Over one-third of the survey participants ______ the city's garbage collection fees too high.