In part 1, the examiner will ask you general questions on familiar topics, e.g. home, family, work, studies and interests. This section should help you relax and talk naturally.
library_books Preview Questions
- What is your country famous for?
- Where do you live in your country?
- Is it a interesting place to live?
- Are you planning to live there in the future?
- How is the weather today?
- What’s your favourite kind of weather?
- Is there any type of weather you really don’t like?
- What is the climate like in your country?
- Does the weather affect people’s lives in your country?
- Do people change in the summer?
- Does bad weather ever affect transport in your country?
When you see this symbol record_voice_over begin speaking your answer
Click CONTINUE when you finish speaking your answer.
You have completed this part.
play_circle_filled 1. What is your country famous for? ...
Carefully plan out and write a response using grammarly to correct any spelling and grammar mistakes.
Once you've written your response, click the record button and read out load your response. As you speak, your speech will be translated to text below. Check your pronunciation by examining the text below. (Note: You muse use Google Chrome browser for this feature.)