IELTS Speaking Vocabulary - Accommodation
In this video, you are going to learn some great vocabulary you can say about accommodation. This video will be very, very helpful if you are taking the IELTS because they often ask you to talk about accommodation in the speaking section.
Types of accommodation:
- Apartment/condo and flat (British word) => foyer, lobby, amenities, facilities, mod cons, elevator, mechanical parking
- Serviced apartment
- Loft apartment
- Detached house / independent house => home comforts, back garden, garage, attic, patio
- Terraced houses
- Student digs (British word) / student dormitory
- Paying guest accommodation
- Live in apartment blocks
- Live in rented accommodations
- Live in the skyline
- Live on campus
- To do up a property
- To take out a mortgage
- to get on the property ladder:
Looking for IELTS preparation?
Check out our NEW IELTS prep online learning tool called IELTS Tutor.
IELTS Tutor will help you achieve your target score with 1500+ IELTS practice questions.